Premium for packages starts at Dh2,393
The National Health Insurance Company – Daman has unveiled exclusive health insurance packages for Golden Visa holders in the United Arab Emirates. The premium for packages starts from 2,393 Dh.
On its website, Daman has answered any questions Golden Visa holders might have about the packages:
1. Who can apply for Golden Visa insurance?
Golden Visa applicants and their dependents who do not have existing health insurance coverage.
2. What are the conditions for applying?
Lead Applicants are requested to submit the following documents:
- Enriched individual application form
- Additional medical reports, if needed
3. How much does the insurance cost?
Premiums vary by age and plan option chosen. Daman’s sales representatives will guide the candidates.
4. Where can applicants purchase an insurance plan?
In Daman branches or online via the website. Applicants can also reach the company through its call center.
5. Can the insurance plan have the same validity as the Golden Visa – five or 10 years?
The duration of the policy is one year (annual contract) and can be renewed each year.
6. If a person’s Golden Visa application is still pending, do they need to purchase insurance?
A six-month visit visa insurance plan – “Ziyarah” – is also available for Golden Visa applicants living abroad who have applied for a six-month visa to visit the UAE to complete their documentation and treatment.
READ ALSO :