- Carré inc. launched its early access program for beta testing in Spain. The program allows certain businesses and freelancers to access Square technology. This transaction marks Square’s entry into the Spanish market.
- Sky Systemz, a business-to-business software company, launched Sky Paymentz, a service that allows businesses to accept payments in person, online, and through automated clearinghouse transactions.
- Load zoom, an invoicing and payments platform, closed a $ 2 million funding round led by Okapi Venture Capital.
- Payment provider Payments in trust, a specialist in cryptocurrency-based transactions, said it will provide a payment platform for the Kriptomat cryptocurrency exchange.
- Sonoco Products Co., a supplier of consumer packaging and other products, has adopted the Coupa Pay with virtual cards to help streamline purchases.
- Launch of digital commerce and software company Adobe Payment services for Adobe Commerce. Built using PayPal Holdings Inc.’s commerce platform, the service allows online merchants to add integrated payment acceptance without having to integrate a third-party provider.
- InComm Payments expanded its Serve product line to now include a Serve Pay As You Go Prepaid Visa card and free Serve American Express top-ups.
- Mastercard Inc. announced grants totaling $ 5 million to Morehouse College and Spelman College to develop the Center for Black Entrepreneurship. Both institutions are historically black colleges and universities.
- Debit network Shazam said it now offers mobile remote deposit capture services from FTNI to its customers.
- Credit card holders in Canada are spending less on their cards on average in 2021 than in 2020, according to the JD Power 2021 Canada satisfaction survey on credit card satisfaction. They spend $ 1,155 per month, up from $ 1,200 in 2020.
Like a coil spring, consumer demand is about to explode once social, entertainment and shopping…